Welcome to SCAIHA
SCAIHA SCHEDULE OF MEETINGS 2013
October 16, 2013 Section Meeting (2013 Joint Technical Symposium)
Click on linked graphic above to register
SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA NIOSH EDUCATION & RESEARCH CENTER
"Courses That Make a Difference"
- Ergo Online: Monthly Ergonomics Webinar-2013 Series: Selected Tuesdays Every Month 11 am to noon Pacific Time Basic to Intermediate or Advanced
- For monthly topics and level (Basic/Intermediate or Advanced) please go to: http://www.ph.ucla.edu/erc/ergo-online-2013.htm
COURSES IN NOVEMBER
- 12 Ergo Online: Monthly Webinar Series “Ergonomics Programs Interventions for Telecommuters” Basic to Intermediate 11:00 Pacific Time-eligible for CME
- 18 & 21 Ethics for Health and Safety Professionals - Webinar 10 am to noon pacific time. 2 Sessions
COURSES IN DECEMBER
- 2 - 6 UCSD 8000 Fire and Life Safety - LOS ALAMITOS
- 10 Ergo Online: Monthly Webinar Series “Ergonomics Programs and Interventions for Mechanics” Basic to Intermediate 11:00 AM to Noon Pacific Time--Online
Of Special Interest to Safety Professionals
- Hazardous Materials Management Series - CHMM, CHMP and HMMT Exam Review - January 14-16 in Downtown Los Angeles
- Risk Assessment Strategies - February 4-5 - in Downtown Los Angeles
- CIH Review - March 17-21 - Los Alamitos
- Indoor Air Quality - March 25-26 (Fundamentals) and March 27 (Advanced) - at UCLA
- Workplace Safety Week --> 6 Safety Weeks/6 Locations --> In addition to the discounts listed, you can SAVE MORE when you register for more than one course ‐ the more courses, the larger the discount.
- February 10—14 Downtown Los Angeles
- April 7—11 Tempe, AZ
- April 14-18 Riverside
- May 12-16 Orange County
- June 9-13 Bakersfield
- June 23-27 UCLA
For multi‐day discounts, call us at 310 206‐2304.
ABIH -- Some of these courses have previously been awarded CM credit; some courses are new. These courses contain varying contact hours which are listed on the website for the course; they may be eligible for ABIH CM credit. See ABIH web site for CM credit criteria. REHS and BCSP POINTS HAVE BEEN APPROVED OR APPLIED FOR MOST OF THE ABOVE CLASSES.
More details available for all information in this bulletin by contacting Arlene Feingold, SCERC Outreach Coordinator at: (310) 473-0434 firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com (310) 206-2304 Website: http://www.ph.ucla.edu/erc/ced.php